Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back to School!

We are now in the third week of being back into school full blown for the 2nd semester.  It is a must to be organized the evening before, otherwise our mornings are not so "smooth."  Allyx always asks the night before, "where I go tomorrow."  She then follows with wondering about what everyone else is doing.  She does like the fact that Jace goes with her to Deanna's and Brooke comes when Preschool is done. 



Last week we went to Mom's on Friday and came home Saturday evening.  It was a nice trip.  The girls love to go and they really like it when Laura and Nolan are around.  Brooke got to go into town and spend the night with Laura and Nolan.  She sure thought she was pretty big, and Nolan enjoyed the company.  On Saturday morning Allyx woke up at 6:00 asking Grandpa if they could go feed cows.  I got to ride with Dad in the afternoon, and do some work outside which was wonderful.  One of the biggest changes for me with the kids is the fact that I cannot just go outside whenever I want.  I will enjoy the summer again when the kids can all be out.  The girls got to decorate little cakes that Mom made for them, and Allyx helped make cookies earlier in the morning.   She may have ate more dough than anything else but she loves to HELP!  

On Sunday we went over to Danielle and Kevin's for Jaxson's baptism.  The girls love to go over there to play.  They even got the go cart out and Tyson gave rides. Brooke was telling Dusty that she needs one.  I think that is scary :)  When we got home later in the afternoon the girls went with Dusty up to Grandpa and Grandma's and I got some cleaning done which was nice.  Makes me feel better Monday morning if the house is in order. 



No comments:

Post a Comment