Tuesday, March 29, 2011

David's 50th Birthday Party

Last Saturday the girls and I rode with my parents out to McCook.  They were having a suprise 50th b-day party for my uncle.  We stayed at the Chief Motel and had the tables by the pool reserved for the party.  It was so much fun.  My Grandma and Grandpa Mestl were there and all 9 of their kids made it.  We were only missing four of my cousins!  The girls ran and ran and ran some more.  The pool was fenced in which was great, so the little kids could play on the outside and we didn't have to worry about them getting too close.  Brooke swam for quite awhile, but Allyx had no desire to go in.  It was nice and relaxing to just hang out with everyone.  On Sunday we got up and headed to Kearney to meet Amanda for brunch at Perkins.  Brooke got to ride with Nolan, Laure & Kevin, she was pretty much an entertainer the whole drive I think.  She talked the whole time....which is not surprising.  Here are a few pictures from the weekend. 




 My mom's family, with and with out wigs :)


Brooke and Allyx shot in the motel room Sunday morning!

1 comment: