Monday, March 21, 2011

March Birthdays

Let's see I am now a week behind, again :)!  Last weekend we went up to Laurel on Friday and Saturday.  On Friday I was able to go see my friend Lindsey and her little girl Kamryn.  We lived together in college, and now it seems we are both quite busy so it was great to get to catch up with her.

   We then spent time at my parents and had a birthday party for Laura on Saturday.  The girls love getting to see and "help" with Nolan!  Both think they are just the most help in the world, running to get things for him.  Allyx can seem to find a plug from a room away and bring it to you saying "baby." 
I got to go out with dad both days and ride so that was really nice.  I got to ride his 3 yr. old that he bought in Texas, his registered name is McLovin----I just found that hilarious, but since my dad hadn't seen the movie Superbad it didn't click with him.  Needless to say he has now watched so he can feel included as Amanda and I say.  We headed back home Saturday evening both girls slept on the way home so that always makes for a nice drive.




On Sunday after church we went over to Danielle's for Cooper's 3rd birthday party.  There was a smaller crowd due to that darn flu bug.  I think that Dusty and I ate enough for all of the people that couldn't make it.  Danielle had a great meal!  It was a nice afternoon and the girls enjoyed playing with their cousins.  We had the church soup supper that night, so it was a busy day.



No comments:

Post a Comment